Wednesday, September 3, 2008

ROBIN OOI


This is Robin Ooi, he is a guitarist player in our church and he is always ready in his heart to worship GOD. I know him for a long time. When i have problem, i sometimes do find him but now very less because of time and working. Well he is a nice guy, and his heart for JESUS CHRIST is always there. He is always ready to listen to GOD's Rhema and ready to lead new coming friends in church. One day i am sure that he will be someone very very important in church. I really love this brother because he taken care of me, for 2 years. Even thoe i do not have any love for my last past 15 year's, but this brother given me 2 years love almost same love as 15 years. Thanks GOD that we have him in our church and CG. God Bless this brother forever.

No comments: